Our detailed and durable spine models are the perfect solution for showing the precise placement and functionality of medical devices.
Highlighting the benefits of your implants effectively and efficiently
Industry-Leading Spine Models
Encoris’ spine models perfectly illustrate the details of any device and are ideal for training and instruction, sales demonstration, or as an impressive centerpiece.
Whether a one-level spine model or highly complex, full acrylic spine models, our creative model makers can handle any challenge! Every bone is carefully prepared and finessed. Our unique embedding process ensures every implant has a brilliant, clear visual that will never tarnish, fade or crack.
While there are a vast number of possible surgeries that can be demonstrated on our comprehensive spinal models, a few specific procedures include:
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion
- Anterior lumbar discectomy
- Anterior lumbar interbody fusion
- Bone grafting
- Cervical fusion
- Intrathecal pump placement
- Lumbar fusion
- Posterior lumbar interbody fusion (PLIF) with cage placement
- Spinal stimulator placement
- Thoracic fusion
- Transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion (TLIF) with cage placement
They work with you throughout the process communicating efficiently and understanding the customer needs.
Erica Marron, Product Manager – Stryker Spine